www.immobiliaredemuro.com collects some Personal Data of its Users.
Demuro Real Estate
Via Georgia 41, Geovillage Business Centre Tower 3 interior 9
07026 ? Olbia (SS)
VAT no.: 02119490908
Holder's email address: email@example.com
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Among the Personal Data collected by www.immobiliaredemuro.com, either independently or through third parties, are: Usage Data, Cookies, First Name, Last Name, Phone Number and Email.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of User Data, automatically collected during the use of www.immobiliaredemuro.com.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data requested by www.immobiliaredemuro.com are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for www.immobiliaredemuro.com to provide the Service. In cases where www.immobiliaredemuro.com indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequences on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users in doubt as to which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Controller.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through www.immobiliaredemuro.com and guarantees that he/she has the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
HOW AND WHERE THE DATA COLLECTED ARE PROCESSED
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic instruments, with organisational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organisation of www.immobiliaredemuro.com (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data, also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for processing
The Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is met:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, Data Controller may be authorised to process Personal Data without the need for the User's consent or any of the other legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to such processing. However, this does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing operation and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Controller's premises and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the country in which you are located. For further information on the processing location, please refer to the section on Personal Data processing details.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check whether one of the transfers just described has taken place by examining the section of this document relating to details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Controller by contacting him at the contact details given at the beginning.
Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of such contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Controller may keep the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Moreover, the Controller may be obliged to keep the Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
User Data is collected to enable the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Hosting and backend infrastructure, Displaying content from external platforms, Statistics, Contacting the User and Protection from SPAM.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
DETAILS ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
CONTACT FORM (www.immobiliaredemuro.com)
The User, by filling in the contact form with his or her Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotations, or any other nature indicated in the header of the form.
Personal data collected: surname, email, first name and telephone number.
Hosting and backend infrastructure
These types of services host data and files that enable www.immobiliaredemuro.com to function, allow it to be distributed, and provide a ready-to-use infrastructure to deliver specific www.immobiliaredemuro.com functionalities.
Some of these services operate through servers located geographically in different places, making it difficult to determine the exact location where Personal Data are stored.
ARUBACLOUD (ARUBA S.P.A.)
ArubaCloud is a hosting service provided by Aruba S.p.A.
This type of service analyses www.immobiliaredemuro.com traffic, potentially containing Users' Personal Data, in order to filter it out of traffic, messages and content recognised as SPAM.
GOOGLE RECAPTCHA (GOOGLE LLC)
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and serve to keep track of the User's behaviour.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS (GOOGLE LLC)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google LLC (?Google?). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of www.immobiliaredemuro.com, compiling reports and sharing them with other services provided by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualise and personalise ads in its advertising network.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service makes it possible to display content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of www.immobiliaredemuro.com and to interact with them.
If such a service is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it will collect traffic data relating to the pages where it is installed.
GOOGLE FONTS (GOOGLE LLC)
Google Fonts is a font display service operated by Google LLC that allows www.immobiliaredemuro.com to integrate such content into its pages.
GOOGLE MAPS WIDGET (GOOGLE LLC)
Google Maps is a map display service operated by Google LLC, which enables www.immobiliaredemuro.com to integrate such content into its pages.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Users may exercise certain rights with regard to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to
- withdraw consent at any time. The User may revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of his or her Personal Data.
- oppose the processing of their Data. You may object to the processing of your Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object can be found in the section below.
- access to their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- check and request rectification. The User may check the correctness of his/her Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- obtain restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its storage.
- obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of his/her Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another data controller. The User has the right to receive his or her Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related thereto.
- file a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
Where Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to their particular situation.
Users are informed that, should their Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reason. To find out whether the Controller processes Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise their rights, Users may address a request to the Controller's contact details indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as quickly as possible, in any case within one month.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON TREATMENT
Defence in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages of such proceedings in order to defend against abuse in the use of www.immobiliaredemuro.com or related Services by the User.
The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, www.immobiliaredemuro.com and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User's IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in connection with the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to ?Do Not Track?
www.immobiliaredemuro.com does not support Do Not Track requests.
To find out whether any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
PERSONAL DATA (OR DATA)
Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, even in conjunction with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is the information collected automatically through www.immobiliaredemuro.com (including by third-party applications integrated into (www.immobiliaredemuro.com), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with www.immobiliaredemuro.com, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server response (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various time connotations of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each page) and details of the itinerary followed by the User.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the length of time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User's IT environment.
The individual using www.immobiliaredemuro.com which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the data subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
CONTROLLER (OR PERSON RESPONSIBLE)
DATA CONTROLLER (OR HOLDER)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of www.immobiliaredemuro.com. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of www.immobiliaredemuro.com.
The hardware or software tool by which Users' Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by www.immobiliaredemuro.com as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
EUROPEAN UNION (OR EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union in this document shall be deemed to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the user's device.